And now! Presenting my babies =D
We'll start with flowers:
(not sure I saw it when I took the photo)
I like the balance of red, green and brown here
Practicing with focus on the hybiscus pistil and stamenVery centralised photo
These two are taken at my friend's house:
(no more brown patches)
One of my favorite photo =D
And finally my butterflies:
I like the butterfly
Cropped this picture a lot... the original had too many distractions
Another photo using framing techniqueThe butteflies were mating so it is like peeping through leaves...
This turned out better than I expected. The water fountain behind looks like a waterfall. On the ohter hand the wood railing gives a break from the other greenery and brings out the colours of the Raja Brooke (the butterfly)Not sure why some of the pictures are more grainy than the others.... I was told that lighting was not right (morning sun is best, I shot a lot in the afternoon, evenings)
But overall I am happy that there are good photos that came out from this... maybe film has it's perks afterall.... the colours came out brilliantly such as my hibiscus (not visible here)
Dragging feet to bed after long long day (post later),
Valerie





2 comments:
Congrats on your first Velvia!
My first was a Provia; the bulk of it was shot at Jin Yu's birthday last year.
May this be the first of many great, and greater, rolls.
;-)
Haha... I don't think I'll be letting go of this hobby anytime soon... still too many sceneries that I want to catch... (excellent excuse to go for trips)
Post a Comment