for the love of my family....
for the sturdy roof and comfortable bed....
for the food I get with choices....
for arguments with my siblings because I have them....
for assignments because that means I get to further my studies....
for being able to decline gathering invitations because I have the invitations and my friends can understand the declination....
for knowing I have no talent in any music instruments because I had the chance to tried quite a few....
for visiting the home because that means I have a heart and have the means to make a difference....
Today I visited a home for the under fortunate. The conditions were rather sad, but at least the rooms were clean. It was different from the previous one I visited where the outside compound was beautiful but the insides were just pitiful. This time most of the children were happy and rather active. That shows they were cared for.... yet I wonder about their future....
Sad yet grateful......
No comments:
Post a Comment