It's the time of year again..... for what? to fall sick..... back in school it was usually in november... now in university, it's mid year..... i figured that it was because of stress.... and when there's a break, the body breaks down too.......
Reminds me of the time when I was sick back when I was staying in the hostel.... skipped all classes and slept the day away... or was it two.... can't remember.... only drank lots of water.... when my roommate noticed, she left chocolate milk for me.... kinda dangerous to ignore illness and not see the doc but still, not a fan of going to the clinic, especially with tons of allergies.....
Good news is the fever broke and hopefully the cough will move on soon..... I guess this one week of earlier break is good for me too..... this 2 weeks is critical for 3 events and if I continued to push till the end of everything, I would fall sick worse.....
Hungry....... (a good sign =D)
Reminds me of the time when I was sick back when I was staying in the hostel.... skipped all classes and slept the day away... or was it two.... can't remember.... only drank lots of water.... when my roommate noticed, she left chocolate milk for me.... kinda dangerous to ignore illness and not see the doc but still, not a fan of going to the clinic, especially with tons of allergies.....
Good news is the fever broke and hopefully the cough will move on soon..... I guess this one week of earlier break is good for me too..... this 2 weeks is critical for 3 events and if I continued to push till the end of everything, I would fall sick worse.....
Hungry....... (a good sign =D)
No comments:
Post a Comment