Dreams are usually indications of how your life is at the moment, or perhaps in anticipation of things to come... like when I was in primary school, my classrooms somehow are always at the highest floor of the building. So a couple of days before every school reopening I would dream of climbing up the stairwell (which is jutting out of the building) and just as I was reaching the top the whole stairwell would break away from the building and everyone will be scrambling to keep it from falling... running from side to side to balance it.....
These couple of days however, my dreams been rather.... hard to decide.... can be considered out of control, scary of even exciting. It starts with somewhere fun and relaxing like a gorgeous Greek styled spa or an amusement park. The spa was especially nice, the details on the architecture was beautiful. But then I got angry at someone (cannot recall who and for what reason) and went on a drive.... a red sports car.... and was driving and drifting... quite awesome really ^^ but then competition came along and the cars raced up hill and then suddenly the road goes downwards drastically and the car just flies down.... and woke up....
The dream that begin with the amusement park ended with a terrifying roller coaster ride.... again ending with a steep downward rush..... perhaps I am a wee bit stressed ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment