Sunday, June 21

Busy Weekend

Friday:
My weekend started on Friday... well technically since I am on holiday, everyday is a weekend for me =D.... anyways it started at 7.30am.... (yes I know I am weird for waking up so early during holidays) I woke up with the garden in mind.... so I washed up and head to the front garden to replant some of my flowers... swept the porch... moved two rectangular containers to the back garden... and planted two sunflower seeds (I hope it grows!!)

Then I moved on to the back garden... this was tougher... rearranged all (about 40+) the pots (it was messy from the last time my friend came to take some pots and I did not arrange it back)... moved the bricks (it was blocking the view of my big dragon pot)... weeded the plants.... watered them and washed the floor (a lot of dirt from the pots moved)... all while chatting with my mom through the window.... she was cooking...

3 hours since waking up, I finally get to eat my breakfast. Took a shower and fed my people on RC (restaurant city on facebook), did some things for university event.... then had lunch and helped mom prepare ingredients for dinner. I was also organising the evening's event during this time... and then my phone screen died.....never EVER buy LG phones....... it sucks big time.... already the second time... first it was a software problem... for goodness sake test the software for bugs before releasing the phone!

But i digress.... after getting all worked up about the phone I developed a headache so took a nap.... woke up showered in preparation to go to friend's place for dinner and movie... only to have people backing out so dinner was cancelled... end up having dinner at aunt's place.... but then got a call and still went to friend's place for movie and played ps2 after that.... we were playing marvel vs capcom and street fighter.... it was hilarious because the guys all got trashed by the girls =D to quote my friend, 'to win, you have to bash like a girl' (bash the keys, not to bash the people)

Saturday:
Again woke up at 7.30.... read a book then prepare for badminton... it's be ages since I played... and at the start I kept missing all the balls... then the flow came back.... noticed more flaws in my game... so if there are weekly games, can improve (jy, go plan every week!! pls tq ^.^)

After the games we had lunch nearby.... then got dragged around cheras while my friend ran some errands... finally got home showered, tried to sleep but too hot.... so end up preparing ingredients for mom.... that's when the headache started (I'm blaming my headaches on the weather.... and my hyper activeness....)

My sis had an event in KL, so went down to kl with my parents for dinner and to pick her up after that.... was jammed crazy.... after the dinner we waited for my sis at the hotel... fell asleep on the arm chair =D

Sunday:
After the two hectic days, I finally woke up later a bit... about 10, feeling every aching muscle of my body....(woke up at 730 actually because I forgot to turn off the 3rd alarm clock....but turned it off, and fell back asleep) My friend checked up on me and I said I would relaxed for the day... it is a sunday after all.... but turns out I lied....

I ended up folding up a whole lot of clothes, dismantling, shifting and setting back up two beds, and ironing cloths.... I have a compulsive need for clean and neat things.... once, I was very tired from chores, I laid in bed looking at the ceiling to rest... then I noticed the fan was rather dusty... tried to ignore it but ended up getting up and cleaning that fan... and the fans in other rooms also....

Then came dinner... we tried a new restaurant near my house.... the environment was nice and the people were friendly... though it seems more of an Italian restaurant design than a Chinese restaurant.... the food and presentation however was a different story.... only the desserts which are the lotus pancake and red bean are nice.... the noodles and fried rice were oily and they were quite simple dishes with exotic names.....

However, it was a humours dinner.... from where we were sitting, we could hear the kitchen... my dad went to take a peak and it was actually just a small window connecting the kitchen and the service area... but some how the sound was amplified and we could hear the disagreements, the asking of price and such.... then we commented to the supervisor.... she went and told them off.... and we heard EVERY word of it!!! LOL ...kinda defeats the purpose don't you think?

Another thing was the tea.... we had a pot of tea which sits on a plate with a cloth to absorb the tea that spills.... it is hard to pour tea without spilling, hence the function of the plate and cloth... but the cloth collected more tea than it could hold so when the waitress poured the tea while holding the plate parallel to the pot, the tea spills from the plate besides the pot! ( they are suppose to pick up the pot, and hold the plate to catch any tea that spills....)

And the last thing for the weekend is to report what went on during the weekend, chat awhile then sleep......

Thinking of the bbq to come.....

No comments: