Alien Invaders
Lighting Up the Path

Ray of Ho(p)e

Same scene with the one above, yet not so interesting without PH...
the light was is not focused on a target

Stoney Mist
Kinda like this one.... there's flow in the water...

Tree of Life
Reminds me of the story of the oldest tree in the world....
Leaving the Darkness
This was not how I intended it... the light was not bright enough to see the rocks closer to me, but now it looks like we are leaving a cave... think King Kong....
A miniture waterfall just before the 'water slide' where everyone had a wonderful time... this was not easy to take... standing partially in the water where there was a strong current... and my hand was not steady enough... otherwise it would have been a better photo without the blurred background....

Mushrooms
These gave a break to all the green.... there is an interesting story behind the mushrooms... I am not too fond of heights and thus was gripping anything within reach to make sure I do no slip down the steep hill.... then I was ordered to take the mushrooms hence was distracted from the heights....
A Whole Log of Fun
The one and only photo with people... and I was not even the one who took it... though it was my suggestion ^.^
Those who want to see more people pictures please click below: http://tigapuluhsatu.blogspot.com/2009/06/return-to-sungai-pisang.html
Full story on this trip please click below:
Was an excellent trip.... fun people, cool weather, photography opportunities.... I find that this roll of film came out with better photos... could be that the subjects and and the lighting were better =D
(continued)... and yet with film camera, I tend to save for good photos.... and savour the trip and the experience more than when holding the camera all the time... no way the camera can follow me into the slide.... also on trips with friends, everyone should take part in the activites and not hide behind the camera (like someone did to TRY and avoid being tossed into the ocean....) also having more than one photographer is great to make sure everyone can have fun and that fun is still recorded....
(continued)... and yet with film camera, I tend to save for good photos.... and savour the trip and the experience more than when holding the camera all the time... no way the camera can follow me into the slide.... also on trips with friends, everyone should take part in the activites and not hide behind the camera (like someone did to TRY and avoid being tossed into the ocean....) also having more than one photographer is great to make sure everyone can have fun and that fun is still recorded....

2 comments:
I like your captions. :-)
The Wonderfall pic looks like an impressionistic painting, where the lines are not distinct, giving it a very evocative, surreal feel.
And yes, film forces one to be more selective about what is photographed, and what is not. So each of the 36 frames counts for something.
It's easier to shoot 360 digital shots without thinking if they are even worth it! :-P
Haha... not so much of captions... more of their individual names =D i usually post up things that have impression on me or signify certain events...
haha i rather pay attention to the 36 i'm shooting than go through the 360 looking for good ones... like looking for a needle in a haystack
Post a Comment