Saturday, October 24

First Last Minute Assignment

I never agreed with last minute work.... whether studies, assignments, the works... but because of a member of my group, I was forced to do last minute work on a huge project.... it was crazy... the other members was furious with him.... I was too.... after it was completed. During the rush hour, I had no time to feel or think.... just draw and complete the work.... First time actually skipping class to complete it and handing it in just after the class ended....

The worst part? He claims to be helping us train for the rush jobs that we are required to do when working.... Projects are given early so that we have time to do it properly.... If it can be done overnight (though it seems like we managed to do just that) the lecturer won't give us 2 months to complete it.....

But there is a funny side to this.... when the guy went to print the project, I helped the girls complete the menu then we went to class to see our results from the previous test. Then the lecturer was saying 'last call for assignments!' I went 'wait wait!! our project is on the way!'. He went 'huh?? on the way??' My group member when 'ya ya forgot to burn the cd, so on still on the way'. My mind was going 'like that also can?' LOL.....

Late night do not agree with me... neither does the excitement.... slept 13 hours the night of handing up the project ^.^ Though in the eyes of my friends, I have finally graduated as a proper student because of the last minute work.....

Feels like sleeping again.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

be ready for everything. i dont like last minute work but sometimes we function more efficiently at last minute. cant help it. i am a last minuter




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

Valerie said...

haha I was prepared for it.... just that the body don't agree with it.... some things can be last minute, but can you imagine drawing a floor plan for a restaurant last minute?