Saturday, October 17

Shopping and I

I used to say I hate shopping.... I still do... for clothes anyway... because it is always hard to find clothes that suits me.... and for bags and shoes, well.... sometimes I go shopping with a specific design in mind and it cannot be found... (maybe should start designing my own accessories)...

BUT!!! Turn me lose in a hardware shop or craft shop you will probably need a truck to get me out.... Today I went to AmCorp Mall... first time there.... it was fascinating!!! They have flea markets every weekend with random stuff... plus their stores hold very interesting things.

Specialty dolls (they have some dolls that should be in my collection, but too expensive....), giant miniature working airplane, and there is also a bookshop that sells new books for low prices (its books that were printed in excess). Spent 3 hours looking through all the stalls and shops ^.^

So anyway... bought a revolving earring organiser! weeeeeeeeee! haha rather obsessed with things being organised....

No more shopping, no more outings..... broke ;(

No comments: