Another round of exams over..... another semester finished.... a step closer to graduation..... but most importantly.... another month of HOLIDAYS!!!
So what to do during the holidays? While talking to some of my course mates, I realise how strange I am.... people are all talking about going on vacations (local or overseas) or meeting up with people or spending quality time with family or the other half....
My list on the other had includes painting gate and outside wall (any volunteers to help? pretty please? lol), rearranging the house (finally getting my own room!), repotting plants, organising gatherings and maybe a day trip, learning more guitar songs, working (which I had to forgo a trip... sigh...), working on my cross-stitch.... just to name a few... phew ^.^
I guess it is to each their own =D
p/s - I never could understand how some people can get bored during the holidays..... there so much see so much to experience so much to do!!!
2 comments:
haha...ppl bored coz no fren wanna go for trip..no fren wanna go out hav a gathering..no wall needed to paint..no plant needed to repot..no money to learn guitar (coz dun hav guitar also)..no equipment to learn cooking..no car to bring them out..
haha...this kind of ppl quite kesian also...
anyway..happy holiday ya~
haha.... but 'someone' got 'someone' to go out with what and can get that 'someone' to drive that 'someone' out.... not going for classes, learn from my sis... guitar belongs to cousin actually ^.^
happy holidays!
Post a Comment