It is nice to be appreciated..... like in my recent job, the employers are supposed to provide 2 meals a day... but they also bought us breakfast (additional) and when there were those who do not want to eat rice, they also bought them waffles instead... overall I feel that we were treated very nicely, hence after the closing I stayed back to help them shift the stock to the storage area (no small feat I can honestly tell you)
Anyways, some people do not realise the importance of appreciation. Personally I am very motivated by possible appreciation. Monetary may get me to do a job, but the other will get me to do an excellent job ^.^. Though a praise or a pat on the back is a form of appreciation, at times it does not convey enough heart. It is also not how much money is spent on it but how much heart and effort is put in....
Such as my organising of group activities. It is ever so often that when people wants to have a gathering/outing, they will just come to me and expect me to run the whole thing. Occasionally there are some who gives back such as organising birthday outing for me or topping up my phone credit. But all in all, the most annoying is when certain groups only contact me when they want me to organise something for them......
woohoo! going for first yum cha session since starting hols (weeks ago.... sad I know ^.^)
No comments:
Post a Comment