Multitasking.... the ability to complete multiple task at the same time. It is supposed to be a good skill to have, and teenagers are notorious for it. Some say that female are better at it than the males..... while I have been said to be good at it, the previous semester made me realized that it is not so.... having head too many projects, I was most of the time confused amiss the chaos... I kept mixing up my group members and also things that needed to be done. So end up I decided to focus on one project at a time.
Then this semester the same problem cropped up, the brain overloading from too much information from too many directions. I was starting to wonder if I am getting old (brain cannot process as much as fast), then during one of my talks with my academic advisor, she was telling me that multitasking is not as great as it sounds. She personally also prefers to focus and finish one task at a time....
Thinking further, the computer that appears to be multitasking (you can run various programs at the same time), is actually running only one program at one time (unless it's a duo core, which then runs two at a time) at very fast speed so it is not noticeable.... so to be efficient, do one task and do it fast!!
Cheers!
2 comments:
unless multitasking results multi rewards, i prefer doing things one by one, step by step XD
[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot
hahahaha true right? Life should not be rushed..... the more you do, the more you will have to do (people think because you are efficient, they can dump things for you to do).....
Post a Comment