To most people that know me, I am not really a soft toy person.... which is why the giant teddy bear I received for a recent birthday came as quite a shock.... but then again, I do have a collection of soft toys:
None of which are purchased directly ^^ I had to grabbed them with a claw (below). And the picture above is only about half of all the toys that my family has caught so far. With a little bit of technique and opportunities, it is not really a gamble but a test of skill ^^
The latest additions:
Lady Pink
Blue Bunny
This was a real opportunity. The soft toys were piled up high next to the hole to drop the toy. And this rabbit was sitting right on top of the pile. It only took me two tries to get the rabbit to roll off the pile, down the hole and into my hands ^^
One of the more fun arcade game ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment