Thursday, June 18

The Club

Last year, I had a dinner event at The Club** *dramatic music*... It was raining heavily and one lady asked to borrow my umbrella.... she promised to return it in a few minutes... that was the last time I saw my beautiful, huge sturdy umbrella....

Last week I went swimming at The Club *dramatic music*.... I misplaced my phone somewhere... thankfully it was found...

Last night I went swimming again at The Club *dramatic music*... and I forgot my goggles at the locker... woke up today at 7.30am thinking nothing but it... so washed up, grabbed my keys and drove to The Club *dramatic music* to hunt for it... it was still there!!! *sighs in relief*

I am usually not that forgetful *I think*... but somehow everything I misplace is related to The Club *dramatic music*... let's find somewhere else to swim shall we?

** names have been changed to protect the identity of the club =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think u hide the identity of the club so that no stalker will tail you at the club right? haha


[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

Valerie said...

hahaha.... no la... not my club also... hard of the person to stalk me if i'm not always there... in today's world have to be careful with words... very easy to sue now =D