Saturday, June 27

When mama bear get angry....

If my mom sends me out to give you a warning..... You must have really made her angry.... my mom supplies food to a small restaurant and she leads them our stainless steel pots to contain the food. These pots has been with us since I was a little girl and it still looks brand new... a month after supplying food to them, one of the pots had a hole in it and many came back with the bottom stained.... one day we saw them heating the pot. These are not cooking pots, I think there are called Indian pots which are quite thin and not for direct heating.

So my mom told them not to do that anymore... but still the pots were coming back in bad conditions and we were missing some of them. Perhaps we appear fussy to people, but we take care of our belongings, especially kitchen equipments and books. Furthermore, they said that they will be getting pots for us to send the food in a month or so ago....So I was sent to tell them off again.....

I went with good intentions, just tell them the facts and leave...(my mom told me not to be too fierce...) Unfortunately for that lady, she said all the wrong things.....

1) I told her that the pots are expensive and has to be taken care properly. She replied 'oh expensive things we don't use'. Hello? Did you buy the pot? Anyway it does not matter if it is expensive or not, other people's properties should be respected.

2) I said that some of the pots are missing. She said 'oh some of the pots are still with me, my friends took it back to freeze the food'. This blew the lid off my pot.... It is not your pot, it is not your property, who are you to lend it to your friends?

The next day, they returned a whole bag of pots.... effective no? I believe I scared some sense into her.... I can be nice, just don't mess with family (including all of you adopted sisters, brothers, nieces and daughters), friends and things that belong to me... capice?

On a separate note, it has been a trying week.... with the catering orders flowing in, organising for party, university about to start and missing badminton (Sorry guys) =( ... plus 3 scratches, 2 bruises, 1 wok falling on my toe and a tender head (like someone hit it with a bat...) Still, it's the end of the week. It will be a better one ahead =D (I hope....)

Thinking of what to do for the last week of holidays.....

No comments: