Monday, August 17

Finding Your Path

Recently I saw a program on Celine Dion's rise to fame... how she knew that what she wanted to in life is to sing and perform when she was just 5 years old... these people often amaze me, how they find their path so early in life, stick to it and succeed at it. It is very different from the rest of us that life our life without having that drive or motivation towards a certain goal.

From some of these, there are some that know their path but never quite followed it and spend their life wondering about what-ifs.... go watch 17again....

Then again, there are those people who are very happily drifting along the currents of life, going where it takes them... these are termed happy-go-lucky to some.... it does not matter what they do, they are happy...

These are the two extremes, most people are in the middle... perhaps finding their path later on in life... often enough people have mid-life crisis and suddenly their path is so clear to them... some will head to India to meditate and 'find themselves'....

To me? Your path is whatever road you are on now.... appreciate and enjoy what you have. There are many things that you want and will never have... but there are also things that you have now that others want and will never have....

I do not know exactly what I want in life..... but I do know what I do not want..... and I have some rough ideas...... basically? To be happy =D I do believe that in the end that is what everyone wants.... people want money because they feel it will bring happiness.... people crave food because it makes them happy....... if you are happy with what you have now, that would be a dream come true oui?

Stressing over upcoming tests......

No comments: