The past few days I was in a horrible mood. (Sorry to anyone I might have offended during the duration of time).
Today I was in a much better mood.....
Yesterday I reversed my car out from the porch.... a group of people nicely walking in the middle of the road, blocking my way... fine.... after I got past them, a guy with a cane walking slowly across the street.... forgivable.... then! when I turned the corner a young lady was taking her own sweet time crossing the street.... all before I even hit the main road =_="
Today, every traffic light was green.... I was looking for a parking space, at a place where everyone was double parking and parking is usually impossible. Then just in front of the restaurant I wanted to go a car reversed out for me to park, did not even need to go a second round ^.^
Life is strange is it not?
2 comments:
quite lucky lo you... tho you should have like rev the engine a bit to scare those slow people of the road...
malaysia's traffic is weird weird one la. 2 days ago i leave house and reach uni on 30 minutes. the next day, same time, i took 1 hour to reach uni. today at the same time, i took 2 hours to reach. anything special on the way? none. no accident, no event, no rain. driving in malaysia is just so difficult.
[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot
Post a Comment