Sunday, October 10

Glorious service

My thesis would not have been possible without the help of my supervisor, so as a thank you gift, I went in search of coffee beans as she adores coffee..... in the earlier semesters she also mentioned Gloria Jeans as one of her favorite places. I think it is not only the taste of the coffee but also the memories that she has there that she loves....

As I went on my hunt, Coffee Bean and Starbucks had the beans, but then it does not have the flavoured beans or flavoured syrups that she likes.... so I ended up at Gloria Jeans. I actually did not know that all of them sell the whole beans ^^ So anyways, all of them gives a free cup of any choice of beverage with any purchase of one pack of coffee beans. As I was sharing with other coursemates for the present, I selected 2 packs of coffee beans, 1 bottle of caramel syrup and 1 thermos cup that can display message/photos.

Since I was only with my sister at that point of time, I asked if we can choose some other food items besides the drinks (also cause my sister's friend has been promoting the Tuxedo cake to her for the longest time). He asked the other person and said "ok gau tim". How's that for flexibility? (1 service point) So we ordered the tuxedo cake, american chocolate cake, GJ original iced chocolate and mango chiller (basically flavoured ice blended).

After the food arrived and I took a bite from both the cakes, the waiter came over and asked how was the cake. I commented that the american chocolate cake seemed rather hard.... then he said oh because the supplier was different. So he then offered to change the cake to another one and proceed to take my cake and gave me a piece of their cheese cake. It was nice. He also waited until I tried and asked if it was ok ^^ (another service point)

Because there were other customers, I was eating the food before paying. When the counter was empty, I headed over to pay for the items. Because I intend to put all the items into a basket then wrap it up like a hamper, I asked if they have any more baskets like the one they have on the counter (which was holding some cakes or something). The person said "oh you can have this one then" then straight away emptied the basket and asked the other person to wash and dry it for me. I was shocked and asked "are you sure??? What about your items displayed??" He said it's okay and even asked if I wanted them to wrap it for me. I said no need as I wanted to put a personal message into the cup display first. This is not only a service point, this is a total wow point.

All I can say is that in terms of service, Gloria Jeans rocks ^^

p/s - I am not sure if it is because I was very happy with the people and service, but the iced chocolate I had tastes much better than those from other coffee bars...... same goes to the mango chiller.......

4 comments:

Ss said...

you've been to other coffee bars? seriously??

Valerie said...

i tried the starbucks and bad ass coffee one =p like duh, you all are the one that drag me to these places...

Lish said...

dont judge a whole group/company just by one chain and one employee.

but to make a difference, you could have/should have written/filled a customer feedback OR talked to the supervisor to commend that guy's....awesome-ness.

only two outcomes may ensue, a positive and a negative.

the positive is that the guy gets a raise or some form of reward.

the negative is the supervisor or other colleagues making life hell for him out of intense juvenile jealousy.

i dont know why i had to say that.

anyway, under normal circumstances, i would tell the guy to his face "You're very nice" and give a toothy grin.

Or if i'm shy, i'd just walk up to the supervisor/fill up the customer feedback with praises.

bah why is this going in a circle.

i need social interaction T___T

Valerie said...

That's why even for chains, some people only like to visit a particular outlet. And it was actually all three employees that made the experience memorable.... if not mistaken one of them should be the manager.

There is a third option, I can choose to go there instead of the other coffee bars. And of course by blogging about it, more people might visit them instead. It's called positive word of mouth (WOM) ^^

Lol..... see la, ask you out that time not free. Now say need social interaction......