But the most important part is that it is done and it was done well ^^ I asked the examiner if we would be able to see our results. He said he will have to pass the results slips to the head examiner. After another few presentations, he asked if i have presented, I said yes so he asked for my name. Then he checked and let me see his comments. It said "excellent presentation, confident speaker". And the scores on that page were all full marks. More than that, he asked me what was my future plans, he mentioned something about postgraduate program and working for his company in Australia. Oh the joy of being appreciated ^^ The funny thing was that about being confident, I was so nervous, my hands were too shaky to hold the speech cards that I prepared.....
Now that it is done, it's time to enjoy the weekend. Happy weekend everyone ^^
3 comments:
good job dai ma!!!!!
my turn in 6 more days...><
proud of you. there sure is a great satisfaction after the presentation. giving further studies a thought? or work in aus?
[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot
fung: thank you ^^ you'll do a great job also. jia you!
jino: tqtq ^^ i'm not sure yet wor.... thinking of mba... but really not sure yet... see how la after i graduate
Post a Comment