Friday, April 22

Change

I was informed that I have neglected this blog for too long. So I guess it is time for a little update. I am longer attached to the previous internship place due to certain problems and now I am working in an office-based environment. It is such a change! Now I get to enjoy a more "normal" lifestyle with waking up in the mornings, working through the day, going home for dinner and can even go out with friends after dinner. My meals are more regular (this is some how very very important to me), I do not have to waste time standing around 4 hours everyday during non peak hours at the restaurant, my dressing is a lot more comfortable these days ^^. I can go on and on but I am sure that you can get the message that it is a very much more comfortable workplace here. Plus I am kept so busy that I hardly notice the time going by!

But talking about change, people around me has been commenting that I have changed a lot since starting work. I just hope that it is not in a bad way. But change is normal, it means that at least I am learning to adapt to the working environment rather than cling on to the glorious past of academics. Though....... personally, I do not think I have changed that much. Just perhaps I now no longer have to keep the "good student" image so have become a little less restrained in my speech and actions.

The only major stress factor is what I am going to do after my internship. For the first time in my life, I will need to make a choice in the direction I want to take. Previously, my road was very clear and no major decision was neccessary (except telling my parents when I was in kindergarten that I refuse to go to a Chinese school). But there is still time, let's stress that when the time comes.

Enough of heavy stuff, there are still many photos that has yet to be uploaded from my trip to Cameron some time ago. Will be sharing them in little bits. The one below was taken specifically to be a desktop background. Flowers always relax me..... further more such pictures will bring back to memory the cool air and light breeze.... ah...... ^^

Cheers! Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: