Wednesday, April 27

Flowers on Highlands

After much delay, I finally decided to take some time and upload some of the photos I took when I was in Cameron for a trip... it was a bright sunny (yet cool) morning when everyone else was asleep, I sneaked out to absorb a little peace and tranquility that Cameron is known for. There I found my favourite photography subjects... flowers! And really pretty ones with lots of petals ^^ Just don't ask me what their names are....

A beautiful day

Glowing Glory
A little bug caught on camera. Morning glories are one of my favorite... maybe just because of its name.... mornings are awesome ^^

Burst of Pink

Contrasts in the sky

Orange Spread

Pink Bloom
I love the various sizes of petals on this flower, like it was caught unfurling it's true potential.
Pink Blossom
One of my favorites with its many outlined petals.

Sunshine in Bloom

Luminescent Dream
Another one of my favorite as it has that mystical glow to it... think Avatar (the blue one)

Flowers always makes me happy. Coupled with cool fresh air and peace of mind, it was one of the best walks I had. Upon returning to the apartment, I warmed up with a nice cup of steaming hot tea.... that is the life ^^

~Dreams of next vacation~

P/s - All photos were taken with Sony Ericsson's C903 phone camera. The reason I got the phone.

No comments: