Have you ever did a whole day of house cleaning, lie down on the floor too tired to move, stared at the ceiling and noticed that the fan is dirty then got up and cleaned the fan? Happened to me long ago. OCD appears to be able to define a person, like that red head counselor in Glee. But thank goodness I am not to the stage of brushing fruits yet.
Then again, in my point of view, it is not really a problem. I see a problem, I solve it. I see dirt, I clean it. Simple. The latest endeavor? I washed down the kitchen, from the sink to the side counter to the stove, storage area under the sink and stove right down to the floor. All because I wanted to do some cooking and noticed the sink was not shiny. From washing one area, the water flowed to the next and demanded to be cleaned.
On top of that, I baked a cake and cooked dinner for my family. The result? My mom came home, took a look at the kitchen and certified me insane. Result number 2? I am like a zombie today.....
*plops onto bed and checks out*
No comments:
Post a Comment