After waiting impatiently for so long, the last of my results are out... my thesis results. I aced it ^^ So here is a huge thank you going out to everyone who was a part of it. This should probably have gone onto my appreciation page in my thesis, but there was not enough time to think and properly write this.... so here goes....
To Dr. Boo, my supervisor, who offered me a topic that I was truly interested in (and knew on the spot that is the topic I want to do), who was patient with all my questions and constant worries, who put aside hours every week to guide us and ensure that our project was on track and last but not least went through our proposals and drafts in detail....
To my family who helped in any way and every way possible. My dad, my final editor who ensured that everything was grammatically right down to the commas and full stops. My mom, kept me properly nourished and understanding when I need to spend a lot of time in my own room. My sis who makes me laugh even when I was totally stressed. My bro for just being there ^^
To my friends who helped along the way. Shaheelan who edited my project from it's infancy right to final version before printing. Marzuki, Jiin Siong, Michelle, and Foong Sze who helped with data collection. Everyone else who never stopped asking me out though I had to skip a lot of outings ^^
To my coursemates, especially those under same supervisor, who traveled the road, overcame obstacles and reaching the destination together. It would not be as fun without you all ^^
I hope I did not forget anyone ^^ If I did, your help is very much appreciated! With the results out, I have now secured my graduation with first class honours ^^ The goal I set out to achieve on my first day (and told to be almost impossible for the major I chose) is completed. Truth be told there was many times I wondered if it was attainable. Now that question is answered.
The next question would be: What's next?
No comments:
Post a Comment